Dr. Harry Nelams is a Dentist practicing in Lumberton, TX. Dr. Nelams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Harry David Nelams D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lumberton, TX 77657Get Direction
Dr. Harry David Nelams D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gerard A Cascio D.D.S.3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- David M Caldwell DDS2955 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Dave S. Carpenter DDS3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Helene Jaeyun Suh DDS2955 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Alan B Coleman D.D.S.7811 Gladys Beaumont TX 77706
- Galin Latham D.D.S.3333 North St Beaumont TX 77706