Dr. Bernard Park is a Dentist practicing in Colchester, CT. Dr. Park specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Hypertrophic non-union of the first rib causing thoracic outlet syndrome: a case report.
- High performance biofilm process for treating wastewater discharged from coal refining plants containing nitrogen, cyanide and thiocyanate.
- Opposite spin asymmetry of elastic and inelastic scattering of nonequilibrium holes injected into a ferromagnet.
- Tunnel spin polarization versus energy for clean and doped Al2O3 barriers.
- Tunneling anisotropic magnetoresistance in multilayer-(Co/Pt)/AlO_(x)/Pt structures.
- A spin-valve-like magnetoresistance of an antiferromagnet-based tunnel junction.
- Electrical measurement of antiferromagnetic moments in exchange-coupled IrMn/NiFe stacks.
- Feasibility study on development of Cerenkov fiber-optic dosimeter for radiotherapy application.
- A new HLA-A*02 allele, A*02:465.
- Identification of a new HLA-DRB1*04 allele, DRB1*04:10:03.
- A new HLA-B*15 allele, HLA-B*15:263, identified in a Korean individual.
- Identification of the novel allele, HLA-C*15:02:01:03, by full-length genomic sequencing.
- Identification of a novel allele, HLA-A*26:01:01:03N, by full-length genome sequencing.
- A novel allele, HLA-C*14:02:01:03, identified by full-length genomic sequencing.
- Characteristics of Ca2+ release mechanisms from an intracellular Ca2+ store in rabbit coronary artery.
Dr. Bernard G Park DDS's Practice location
Colchester, CT 06415Get Direction
Dr. Bernard G Park DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Shashi R. Ghodake547 Main St Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Peter Gletzakos DMD595 Main Street Portland Connecticut 06480
- Dr. Maryam Rostami DMD1601 Walnut Street Philadelphia PA 19102
- Roman J Fedorciw DDS26 Shunpike Rd Cromwell CT 06416
- Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT 06351
- Jonathan C Susat DDS416 New London Tpke Glastonbury CT 06033