Dr. Eric C Chamberlin M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine1321 5th Ave Mckeesport PA, 15132
Dr. Eric Chamberlin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mckeesport, PA. Dr. Chamberlin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chamberlin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Eric C Chamberlin M.D.'s Practice location
Mckeesport, PA 15132Get Direction
JEFFERSON HILLS, PA 15025Get Direction
Dr. Eric C Chamberlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chamberlin
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Dr. Patrick J. DeMeo MD1307 Federal Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15212
- E. Reese Owens18 The Trillium Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Trenton M. Gause M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Glen Ross M.D.240 Central Park South New York NY 10019
- Dr. Eric D Nabors MD2000 Oxford Drive Bethel Park PA 15102
- Dr. William D Abraham M.D.9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237