Dr. Paul Velazquez is an optometrist practicing in Carolina, PR. Dr. Velazquez specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Velazquez performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul Velazquez O.D.'s Practice location
Carolina, PR 00988Get Direction
Dr. Paul Velazquez O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Anouk Michelle Underwood O.D.2135 Carr 2 Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Farzad A. Khazraee O.D.Optica Buena Juana Diaz PR 00795
- Dr. Diana I. Cruz OPTOMETRY DOCTORD54 Calle Cartagena Trujillo Alto PR 00976
- Dr. Juan M. Vazquez ODCalle Gautier Benitez Consolidated Mall Caguas PR 00726
- Dr. Maria H Gorbea O.D.Ext. Hnas Davila Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Hojat Olah Zarkani O.D.Eye Medical Center Juncos PR 00777