Dr. Stanley Silverman practices Pulmonology in Abington, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Silverman manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Pulmonary Diseases; Abington Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Abington Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Stanley Philip Silverman MD's Practice location
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Dr. Stanley Philip Silverman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Bronchitis: The Complications
Bronchitis can cause several other complications to arise if the condition worsens.AsthmaAsthma may put an effect on an individual’s performance at the workplace or at school. Children may miss school or college as a result of the difficulty in breathing. The lungs can become either partially or...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- Mark E. Lund104 Corporate Drive East Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. Neil Mushlin D.O.824 Main St Phoenixville PA 19460
- Melvin Pratter Other3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. John P. Simelaro DO4190 City Ave Philadelphia PA 19131
- Dr. Thomas J Meyer M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Jonathan E Kass MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103