Dr. Jaroslaw Dzwinyk is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Buffalo Grove, IL. Dr. Dzwinyk specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Dzwinyk tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1982
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine,Dayton, Oh, United States 1982
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- MemberSwedish Covenant Medical Group
- Cook County Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital Of Cook County 1983
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Cook County Hospital Program
- Sports Medicine, Brookline Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital, Boston
- New England Baptist Hospital Boston
- New England Medical Center - Tufts University School of Medicine, Massachusetts
Dr. Jaroslaw B Dzwinyk MD's Practice location
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60625Get Direction
Dr. Jaroslaw B Dzwinyk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Dr. Michael Gitelis M.D.2350 ROYAL BLVD ELGIN IL 60123
- Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.901 Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645
- Dr. Joseph Louis D'Silva MD4801 West Peterson Avenue Chicago Illinois 60646
- Dr. Thomas Edward Baier MD105 N Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Kevin M Koutsky M.D.300 W Butterfield Rd Elmhurst IL 60126