Dr. Gerald L Rollins MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine1330 Boiling Springs Rd Suite 1600 Spartanburg SC, 29303
Dr. Gerald Rollins is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Rollins specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rollins tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1976
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Femur Fracture
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Broken Ankle
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Nc Hosps, General Surgery
- University Of Virginia 1977
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Gerald L Rollins MD's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
Dr. Gerald L Rollins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rollins
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Anthony A Sanchez MD303 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Michael Parker Hoenig M.D.1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Mr. Mark D Visk MD303 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Frank Michael Armocida M.D.2755 S Highway 14 Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Walter Grady DO480 Floyd Rd Spartanburg SC 29307
- Dr. Michael W Funderburk MD1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303