Dr. Mary-margaret Reed is a speech language pathologist practicing in FAYETTEVILLE, AR. Dr. Reed specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Reed evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Reed helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mary-margaret Reed M.S. CFY-SLP's Practice location
FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72701Get Direction
Mary-margaret Reed M.S. CFY-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Ms. Lindsy Nicole Jones MS CCC SLP4254 NE MEADOW CREEK CIR APT 302 FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703
- Ms. Lauri J Cavell MED, CCC-SLP1000 W STONE ST FAYETTEVILLE AR 72701
- Lac'e Marie Sanderson M.S., CCC-SLP301 SE 28TH ST BENTONVILLE AR 72712
- Carlee Kline Barker MS2703 W GUM ST ROGERS AR 72758
- Kasey Michelle Battenfield M.S.CCC-SLP2662 E JOYCE BLVD STE 3 FAYETTEVILLE AR 72703
- Kathryn Michelle Cochran3917 S OLD MISSOURI RD SPRINGDALE AR 72764