The Mission of CK Counseling is to provide children, adolescents, and adults the tools of communication, self esteem, and self awareness. I value the process of discovery and enjoy working with those ...
- Art Therapy, Existential Psychotherapy, Gestalt Therapy And More
Ms. Christa Clarke MD's Practice location
Towson, MD 21286Get Direction
Ms. Christa Clarke MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Mr. James T Dulkerian PT, DPT1810 J York Road Lutherville MD 21093
- Mr. MICHAEL GOLDSTEIN PT301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Stavros Anastasios Rologas P.T.2809 Boston St Baltimore MD 21224
- Thomas Walsh M.S.P.T.3450 Emmorton Rd Abingdon MD 21009
- Mrs. Michelle H. Fox P.T.7801 York Rd Towson MD 21204
- Brianna Seakan DPT810 Landmark Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061