Dr. John Gill is an optometrist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Gill specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Gill performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John Thomas Gill O.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78411Get Direction
Dr. John Thomas Gill O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Heriberto Daniel Ramos O.D.5638 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Adam R Jurica OD5488 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Richard Avila O.D.5402 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Hal Stephen Zaltsberg OD4938 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Janet Marie Pena O.D.1821 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78416
- Mrs. Catalina L Avila OD5488 S Padre Island Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411