Dr. Joseph Struckus is a psychologist practicing in New Preston Marble Dale, CT. Dr. Struckus specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Struckus evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Struckus because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Joseph E Struckus PH.D.'s Practice location
New Preston Marble Dale, CT 06777Get Direction
Dr. Joseph E Struckus PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Dr. John A Healy PH.D.60 Old New Milford Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Dr. Lori Wagner PSY.D.69 Sand Pit Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Susan Belanger PHD8 Delay St Danbury CT 06810
- Michael Schwarzchild300 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Dr. Eric D Margolies PSYD133 Scovill St Waterbury CT 06706
- Dr. Steven Mogel PHD CLINICAL PSYCHOL380 Main St Watertown CT 06795