Dr. Sarah Hanson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Gallup, NM. Dr. Hanson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hanson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hanson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2006
- Inventory and phylogenetic analysis of meiotic genes in monogonont rotifers.
- Comparative transcriptome analysis of obligately asexual and cyclically sexual rotifers reveals genes with putative functions in sexual reproduction, dormancy, and asexual egg production.
- Comparative genomics of biotechnologically important yeasts.
Dr. Sarah Jean Hanson M.D.'s Practice location
Gallup, NM 87301Get Direction
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Jean Hanson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Estarylla?
Estarylla is a combination hormone medication, which contains progestin (norgestimate) and estrogen (ethinyl estradiol). It is used to prevent pregnancy by inhibiting ovulation (release of an egg during a woman's menstrual period). It also prevents the sperm to reach the egg by making the vaginal...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Dr. Mahmood Reza Vaezzadeh M.D.1900 Redrock Dr Gallup NM 87301
- Dr. Lawrence Cullum MD1900 Red Rock Drive Gallup NM 87301
- Dr. Eric Stratman Manske M.D.516 E. Nizhoni Blvd. Gallup NM 87301
- Dr. Debora J Russell M.D.516 E. Nizhoni Blvd Gallup NM 87301
- Dr. Gienia Lynch MD516 E. Nizhoni Blvd Gallup NM 87301
- Dr. Sharon Smith-thomas MD1900 Redrock Dr Gallup NM 87301