Dr. Jamila Neal is an anesthesiologist practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Neal ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Neal also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of California 2009
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Jamila Tinniae Neal MD's Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90813Get Direction
Dr. Jamila Tinniae Neal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.1107 Furman Place Glendale California 91206