Dr. Dale M Larson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI, 54449
Dr. Dale Larson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Larson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Larson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Larson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1980
University of Mi Med Sch 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Gynecologic Oncology
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Gynecology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Wash U-Barnes Hosp
Dr. Dale M Larson MD's Practice location
Dr. Dale M Larson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- Dr. Suzanne M Welsch MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Mary B. Ames MDFroedtert & Med College Clin - East Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Joshua James Sampson D.O.University Hospital 600 S 42nd St Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Sarah N. Goetz M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Joseph D Welter MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Gregory Tyler MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449