Dr. Hamidreza Aliabadi M.D.
Neurosurgeon1301 Secret Ravine Pkwy Suite 200 Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. Hamidreza Aliabadi practices Neurological Surgery in Durham, NC. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Aliabadi prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Hamidreza Aliabadi M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Hamidreza Aliabadi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aliabadi
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Derek Allan Taggard M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Kavian Shahi M.D., PH.D.1301 Secret Ravine Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Ted I Brindle M.D.2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Bahram Chehrazi M.D., F.A.C.S.1301 Secret Ravine Parkway Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Matthew Michael Kimball M.D.2 MEDICAL PLAZA DR ROSEVILLE CA 95661
- Dr. Franklin C. Wagner MD2 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661