Dr. Christoph Buettner, MD specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and currently sees patients in New york, New York. Dr. Buettner received his medical degree from Ludwig Maximilian University ...
Education and Training
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin,Munchen, Germany 1994
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich Faculty of Medicine
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit‰t M¸nchen Medizinische Fakult‰t 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- New York University; New York, Ny
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Christoph Buettner MD, PHD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Christoph Buettner MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- New Retinopathy Screening Program Cuts Diabetic Sight Loss
For those who have diabetes or have loved ones with the condition, then one of the common complications they may have heard about would be visual impairment. Diabetic retinopathy is a major complication which has made an impact on health systems all over the world. There have been an estimated 1 in...
- Under-Skin Transplants Hold Promise for Type 1 Diabetes Patients
Type 1 diabetes, a disease that can radically alter how a person’s life will unfold right out of the womb, is an incurable condition that forces a patient to adapt to a new lifestyle. If they do not, they ultimately can face severe complications and extreme hardships as time goes on.The cause...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Dr. Rakhil Rubinova D.O.9935 65th Rd Rego Park NY 11374
- Dr. Edward M Condon MD6080 jericho turnpike Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Martin Greenfield MD2 Prohealth Plaza Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Dina S. Prus MD264 Boyden Avenue Maplewood New Jersey 07040
- Dr. Justina May Deitz D.O.180 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Tatiana Baron D.O.3003 New Hyde Park Road New Hyde Park New York 11042