Dr. Henry Leung D.O.
Family Practitioner24801 Alicia Pkwy Suite C Laguna Hills CA, 92653
Dr. Henry Leung is a family practitioner practicing in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Leung specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Leung possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Henry Leung D.O.'s Practice location
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
Dr. Henry Leung D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leung
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Mark Wade Kofford24582 Del Prado Dana Point CA 92629
- Dr. Anna C Liu D.O.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Mark Peters Foster M.D.24411 Health Center Dr Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Christopher Michael Varona D.O.9201 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood CA 90069
- Dr. German Zermeno M.D.4 Hughes Irvine CA 92618