Dr. Mary K Haag MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)752 N High Point Rd Dean Medical Center Madison WI, 53717
Dr. Mary Haag is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Haag specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Haag can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Haag can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1984
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1984
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Mary K Haag MD's Practice location
Dr. Mary K Haag MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haag
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Dr. Ryan C. Mcdonald M.D.4122 E Towne Blvd Madison WI 53704
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Barbara A Burns M.D.4410 Regent Street Madison WI 53705
- Dr. Kristine A Bathke MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Bryan T Hotujec M.D.752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Gregory D Bills MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717