Adam Bridwell is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Adam Bridwell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Adam Bridwell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Adam Bridwell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Adam Michael Bridwell DPT, CLT's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63125Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Adam Michael Bridwell DPT, CLT's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Ms. Sylvia Lin Czuppon PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Ms. Stacy Lynne Tylka PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Dr. Lisa Jo Springer PT6744 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Mrs. Benedicte H Hanquet PT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Mary Openlander P.T.338 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122