Dr. Marc David Gottlieb M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)121 Dekalb Ave Suite 9e Maynard Bld Brooklyn NY, 11201
Dr. Marc Gottlieb is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gottlieb specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1991
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Scleral changes in chicks with form-deprivation myopia.
- Two-pulse temporal integration functions in the fovea and peripheral retina.
- Local retinal regions control local eye growth and myopia.
- Different visual deprivations produce different ametropias and different eye shapes.
- Visual deprivation causes myopia in chicks with optic nerve section.
- Light and electron microscopic study of an avian pretectal nucleus, the lentiform nucleus of the mesencephalon, magnocellular division.
- Early postnatal development of the monkey visual system. I. Growth of the lateral geniculate nucleus and striate cortex.
- Two-pulse measures of temporal integration in the fovea and peripheral retina.
- Moving the retina: choroidal modulation of refractive state.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Otolaryngology; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
Dr. Marc David Gottlieb M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marc David Gottlieb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gottlieb
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Dr. Mark J. Shikowitz MD430 Lakeville Road New Hyde Park New York 11042
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.26-01 Corporal Kennedy Street Bayside New York 11360
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Richard Laurence Nass MD1430 2nd Avenue New York New York 10021
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021