Dr. Shelly Horvat is an audiologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Horvat evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Horvat takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Shelly Marie Horvat AUD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Shelly Marie Horvat AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- New Treatment for Difficult-to-treat Type of Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian clear cell carcinoma is one of the most difficult forms of ovarian cancers to treat, but there may be a new approach for therapy. The potential new form of therapy was discovered by Wistar scientists and discussed in detail in the online medical journal, Nature Cell Biology.Between 5 and 10...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Nosebleeds?
Nosebleed refers to the loss of blood from the tissues that line the nasal cavity. Nosebleeds are very common, and are categorized based on the part of the nose from where the loss of blood occurs. There are two types of nosebleeds:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Vijay Adappa3829 Woodley Rd, Bldg B Toledo OH 43606
- Ms. Dawn M. Ditoro AU.D.1050 Isaac Streets Dr Oregon OH 43616
- Patti Kaires MA CCC AUD5300 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Mrs. Jane Frank Rowen MA3450 W Central Ave Toledo OH 43606
- Mrs. Susan Lynne Jones miller MACCCA318 Louisiana Avenue Perrysburg OH 43551
- Dr. Susan Shalda Forbes AU.D.5660 Monroe St Sylvania OH 43560