Dr. Diana Spring is a psychologist practicing in Owosso, MI. Dr. Spring specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Spring evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Spring because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Diana Lynn Spring MALLP's Practice location
Owosso, MI 48867Get Direction
Diana Lynn Spring MALLP's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Mr. Jesse Soulia PSY.D1309 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Ms. Sandra L. Beneway MA, LLPG-1125 S. Linden Road Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Amy Collings PH.D.2360 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Andrew E Schafer Other632 N Shiawassee St Owosso MI 48867
- . James A. Rivest1125 S Linden Road Flint MI 48532
- Shanna Kathleen Williams TLLP6195 Miller Rd Swartz Creek MI 48473