Dr. Michael Rager is a Chiropractor practicing in Joliet, IL. Dr. Rager specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rager seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Michael T Rager D.C.'s Practice location
Joliet, IL 60435Get Direction
Michael T Rager D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC1832 Centre Point Circle Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C.1175 East Ogden Avenue Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Robert V. DiMonda1832 Centre Point Circle, Suite 104 Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Victoria Gazdacka DC120 North York Street Elmhurst Illinois 60126
- Joshua Lederman1275 Butterfield Road Wheaton IL 60189
- Dr. Jason Durnas DC1740 Quincy Avenue Naperville Illinois 60540