Dr. Thomas Burke is a Dentist practicing in Heathsville, VA. Dr. Burke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas E Burke DDS's Practice location
Heathsville, VA 22473Get Direction
Dr. Thomas E Burke DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Steven John Short DDS508 Irvington Rd Kilmarnock VA 22482
- Dr. James Joseph Panzetta DDS244 South Dr Kilmarnock VA 22482
- Dr. Michael David Nickerson DDS240 South Main Street Kilmarnock VA 22482
- David Alan Newman DMD61 Irvington Road Kilmarnock VA 22482
- Stephen Smith Radcliffe DDS216 Jessie Dupont Memorial Highway Burgess VA 22432
- Dr. Dale Lazar DDS798 South Park Blvd. Colonial Heights VA 23834