Dr. Carol Borelli is a psychologist practicing in Grand Island, NY. Dr. Borelli specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Borelli evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Borelli because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Carol Anne Borelli's Practice location
Grand Island, NY 14072Get Direction
Mrs. Carol Anne Borelli's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Dr. Tom Mazur PSY.D.219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Drew Carlson Messer J.D. PH.D.8616 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Karen Chesnutt PH.D.5820 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Theresa Mignone-klostermann PHD4511 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Lisa Anllo PH.D.406 Linwood Ave Buffalo NY 14209
- Dr. Caryn A Bartnik PSY D2430 Bowen Rd Elma NY 14059