Dr. Marie Amanze is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Amanze specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Ovarian Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Marie Michelle Amanze MD's Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Marie Michelle Amanze MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. Jayan Nair M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. David A Nyberg M.D.737 W Oak St Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Mitchell Ford Peabody D.O.12000 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. James Brian Sheedy MD1632 Riggins Road Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Amit Jain M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Karen Bullock Russell MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708