Dr. Reza Vaezazizi practices Emergency Medicine in Wildomar, CA. Dr. Vaezazizi assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Vaezazizi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1997
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Reza Vaezazizi M.D.'s Practice location
Wildomar, CA 92595Get Direction
Dr. Reza Vaezazizi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Mehrdad Soleimani M.D31700 highway 79 Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Tim Almquist M.D.1117 E Devonshire Ave Hemet CA 92543
- Dr. Mark Vernon Olcott MDBldg H100, Santa Margarita Road Camp Pendleton CA 92055
- Dr. Sinikka L Green MD624 E Elder St Fallbrook CA 92028
- Dr. Jaroslaw P Sasanka M.D.31685 Temecula Pkwy Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Lisa Ann Kelty MDH100 Santa Margerita Rd Camp Pendleton CA 92055