Dr. Cliff P Connery MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1000 10th Ave Suite 2319 New York NY, 10019
Dr. Cliff Connery is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Connery specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Connery typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Communicating bronchopulmonary pancreatic foregut malformation.
- Mediastinal mass evaluation using advanced robotic techniques.
- Endoscopic resection of thoracic paravertebral and dumbbell tumors.
- Thoracoscore predicts midterm mortality in patients undergoing thoracic surgery.
- Transdiaphragmatic amyloidoma.
- Invited commentary.
- Impact of compensatory hyperhidrosis on patient satisfaction after endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy.
- Uncommon etiology of an anterior chest wall mass.
- Robotic brachytherapy and sublobar resection for T1 non-small cell lung cancer in high-risk patients.
- Postoperative and long-term outcome of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Treatment of Harlequin syndrome.
- Treatment options for primary hyperhidrosis.
- Three-year experience with totally endoscopic robotic thymectomy.
- Late results of endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis and facial blushing (Br J Surg 2011; 98: 1719-1724).
- Respiratory arrest caused by endobronchial sclerosing hemangioma of the left main bronchus.
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
Dr. Cliff P Connery MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Cliff P Connery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Connery
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Mr. Elie Elmann MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601