Dr. Cliff Connery is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Connery specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Connery typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Communicating bronchopulmonary pancreatic foregut malformation.
- Mediastinal mass evaluation using advanced robotic techniques.
- Endoscopic resection of thoracic paravertebral and dumbbell tumors.
- Thoracoscore predicts midterm mortality in patients undergoing thoracic surgery.
- Transdiaphragmatic amyloidoma.
- Invited commentary.
- Impact of compensatory hyperhidrosis on patient satisfaction after endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy.
- Uncommon etiology of an anterior chest wall mass.
- Robotic brachytherapy and sublobar resection for T1 non-small cell lung cancer in high-risk patients.
- Postoperative and long-term outcome of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Treatment of Harlequin syndrome.
- Treatment options for primary hyperhidrosis.
- Three-year experience with totally endoscopic robotic thymectomy.
- Late results of endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis and facial blushing (Br J Surg 2011; 98: 1719-1724).
- Respiratory arrest caused by endobronchial sclerosing hemangioma of the left main bronchus.
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
Dr. Cliff P Connery MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Cliff P Connery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Connery
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Alon Aharon MD1 Columbia St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Andreas M. Spirig M.D.21 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Jason S Sperling M.D.1 COLUMBIA ST STE 300 POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Faiz Y Bhora M.D.,45 READE PLACE POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Mohan Roy Sarabu MD1 Columbia St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Peter K Zakow MD1 Columbia St Poughkeepsie NY 12601