Dr. Amy Cox is an audiologist practicing in Salem, VA. Dr. Cox evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cox takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Amy E Cox M.ED., CCC-A's Practice location
Salem, VA 24153Get Direction
Amy E Cox M.ED., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Colchicine for Gout Treatment
Descriptions of gout have been found as far back as almost 5,000 years ago, dating back to ancient Egypt. Gout takes place when urate crystals accumulate within your joint. This accumulation results in the intense pain and joint inflammation of a gout attack. The crystals can form when you have...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- Sitting at Work May Contribute to Chronic Health Problems Including Diabetes
According to a new study, sitting and commuting for a long durations can be dangerous, just like smoking. The study involved 2,000 people who were asked in the AXA Healthcare survey about their schedule per day. Those who said that they sat at work spend up to nine hours per day sitting. The time...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Tammy Brooks Garber M.S.580 Radford Lane Charlottesville VA 22903
- Jessica Lambert MBA1802 Braeburn Dr Salem VA 24153
- Lillian B Beahm AU.D102 Highland Ave Se Roanoke VA 24013
- Kevin E Mccurdy CCC-A325 Elm Ave Se Roanoke VA 24013
- Jeffrey S Akers MS1802 Braeburn Dr Salem VA 24153
- Dr. Leticia Carissa Claytor AU.D.1365 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322