Dr. Edward Gilbert is a Chiropractor practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Gilbert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gilbert seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Edward Andrew Gilbert D.C.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32904Get Direction
Dr. Edward Andrew Gilbert D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Thomas John Lapine D.C.5201 Babcock St Ne Palm Bay FL 32905
- Dr. Paul M Lombardi DC, DABCO111 N Fiske Blvd Cocoa FL 32922
- Dr. David Bryan Kirchofer D.C.1727 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Janaina Cristina Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Joseph Jaison Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Grady L Goolsby D.C.317 Magnolia Ave Merritt Island FL 32952