Dr. Amanda B. Hassinger M.D,
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Amanda Hassinger is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hassinger is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hassinger diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hassinger can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
U hool of Medicine
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 2005
- Birth Defects
Dr. Amanda B. Hassinger M.D,'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
BUFFALO, NY 14203Get Direction
Dr. Amanda B. Hassinger M.D,'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5721 SOUTH MARYLAND AVENUE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622