Dr. Jay E Sidloski DO
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology41201 Schadden Road Suite 2 Elyria OH, 44035
Dr. Jay Sidloski is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Elyria, OH. Dr. Sidloski specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 1997
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1997
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Vincent Charity Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University Program
Dr. Jay E Sidloski DO's Practice location
Elyria, OH 44035Get Direction
Dr. Jay E Sidloski DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidloski
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Mr. Marwan Massouh MD29101 Health Campus Dr Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Mansour S Isckarus M.D.5700 Cooper Foster Park Rd W Lorain OH 44053
- Dr. Patrick P Litam MD41201 Schadden Road Elyria OH 44035
- Dr. Belagodu N Kantharaj MD41201 Schadden Road Elyria OH 44035
- Dr. Ruben Sales Escuro MD41201 Schadden Road Elyria OH 44035
- Dr. William H Sigalove MD130 Meadow Dr Elyria OH 44035