Dr. Adeela Peer, DC
Chiropractor | Sports Physician3950 S Rochester Rd Suite 2450 Rochester Hills MI, 48307
Dr. Adeela Peer is an AWARD WINNING chiropractic physician with over a decade of experience with outstanding results. Dr. Peer is an international laser specialist and trainer, corporate wellness speaker, nutritional consultant and breast cancer survivor. With technology constantly evolving, Dr. Peer prides herself in staying on point with continuous learning and training. The days of aggressive cracking and popping is a thing of the past. Dr. Peer provides elite gentle chiropractic care that will make you feel better, increase mobility and range of motion and correct posture.
Dr. Peer a industry leader who provides an array of services to help with weight loss, acne/skin laser care, chronic pain conditions, laser treatment protocols, sports injuries, nutrition and exercise physiology to provide the best possible results for her patients.Dr. Peer received her doctorate degree from LCCW in San Francisco, California. During this time Dr. Peer learned about the benefits of laser therapy and how patients were able to heal faster, decrease pain and achieve optimal health. Dr. Peer knew at this point laser therapy is revolutionizing pain therapy and was going to be an integral part of her practice and patient treatment.
Professional Society Memberships
- Michigan Association of Chiropractic, American Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Association, American Breast Cancer Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being able to make a difference.
Dr. Adeela Peer, DC's Practice location
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Get Direction
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Cankles: Causes, Treatments and Exercises
IntroductionCankle is known to be a common occurrence in women. Cankle appears when the ankles tend to thicken and the calf appears to merge along with the ankle. This appears to be quite an embarrassment to both men and women and they feel very uncomfortable about their feet and...
- Diabetes Patients Found to Have High Levels of Copper
Everyone knows that excessive consumption of sugars, carbs, and fatty food has a lot to do with the pathogenesis of diabetes and related complications. However, it is entirely possible that while focusing on these significant nutritional inbalances, there may be something missing something....
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Shawn Nelson D.C.22930 E 9 Mile Rd Saint Clair Shores_Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Joseph G. Estrada D.C.35531 Weideman St Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. Stacey Francis D.C.74 W Long Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2804 Orchard Lake Rd Keego Harbor MI 48320
- Dr. Gary A Shoemaker D.C.18720 MACK AVE GROSSE POINTE FARMS MI 48236