Dr. Jesus Apuya is an anesthesiologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Apuya ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Apuya also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Baystate Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tufts U-Baystate Mc
Dr. Jesus Apuya MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Jesus Apuya MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Apuya
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Donald Crabtree DO1522 W 117th St S Jenks OK 74037
- Dr. Agata Vollers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Brian Joseph Jansen MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Tommy D Chu MD3333 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Evangelina C Atkinson MD9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Otis H Edge MD9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205