Dr. Jeffrey Dendy is a cardiologist practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Dendy specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Dendy also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 2000
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey Michael Dendy MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Michael Dendy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Health Benefits of Flax Seeds?
Numerous products that contain flax seeds are now hitting the market every other day and claim to provide additional health benefits. Flax seeds are now hailed as the new super food that helps to fight a number of diseases, including heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer. Although these seeds have...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- Dr. Zachary Hale George M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Joseph Michael Kmonicek MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Melinda Jan Smith MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Joseph Houston Henderson MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Craig Matthew Hudak MD877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Michael Scott Emery M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605