Dr. Sheetal Malik M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology222 Piedmont Ave Suite 3200 Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Sheetal Malik practices Neuropathology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Malik studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 2000
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Sheetal Malik M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
WEST CHESTER, OH 45069Get Direction
Dr. Sheetal Malik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malik
- Is Forced Exercise Really A Treatment for Parkinson's?
Across the US, people are gathering together a few times a week to climb on their stationary bikes and peddle like nobody’s business. These aren’t spin classes, nor are the riders training for the Tour de France. Instead, these are people who are challenging themselves and pushing their bodies...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD4805 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45212
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Robert Reed MD111 Wellington Place Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Andrew D Hershey M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Zainab P Contractor MD7908 Cincinnati Dayton Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Jason Scott Mackey M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202