Dr. Joel Colley is an anesthesiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Colley ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Colley also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1973
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, General Surgery
- University Utah Med Center 1974
Dr. Joel E. Colley M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85008Get Direction
Dr. Joel E. Colley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colley
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Beemeth Robles M.D.1625 Northern Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85020
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Todd Turley19636 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234