Mr. Daniel Allen Ng MD
Proctologist1401 Avocado Ave Suite 603 Newport Beach CA, 92660
Dr. Daniel Ng is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Ng specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Ng often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1989
University of California 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation Program
Mr. Daniel Allen Ng MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92663Get Direction
Mr. Daniel Allen Ng MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ng
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Dr. Babak N. Rad M.D.1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Anita Kay Gregory M.D.1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Joseph C Carmichael MD333 City Blvd W Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Imad A Shbeeb MD10931 Cherry St Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Zuri Akida Murrell M.D.101 the city drive south Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Siamak Milanchi M.D.16300 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618