Dr. Veronica Bernardo is a pediatrician practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Bernardo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bernardo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bernardo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Veronica Bernardo M.D.'s Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
FALL RIVER, MA 02720Get Direction
Dr. Veronica Bernardo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. William J. Turtle MD450 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence Rhode Island 2914
- Dr. Colleen Concannon Vitale M.D.1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. John Concannon DO1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Megan P. Douglas M.D.538 Winthrop St Rehoboth MA 02769