Dr. Patricia Cook is a Dentist practicing in Frostproof, FL. Dr. Cook specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Patricia Susan Cook DMD's Practice location
Frostproof, FL 33843Get Direction
ARCADIA, FL 34266Get Direction
Patricia Susan Cook DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. David E. Willey D.M.D.4741 Lakeview Dr Sebring FL 33870
- Max Forni D.M.D.701 State Road 60 E Lake Wales FL 33853
- Dr. Steven Douglas Reddick D.M.D.440 S Buckmoore Rd Lake Wales FL 33853
- Dr. Jamie W Odom DMD28029 Hwy 27 Dundee FL 33838
- Carlos Antonio Polo montes DDS, MS6390 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven FL 33884
- Dr. Jose Gilberto Cruz D.D.S.6390 Cypress Gardens Blvd Winter Haven FL 33884