Dr. Richard T Grapski MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1915 White Avenue Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Richard Grapski is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Grapski specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1978
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; U Ma Mem Hlthcare-Mem Campus, Internal Medicine
- Boston University Medical Center Program
Dr. Richard T Grapski MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Richard T Grapski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grapski
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Dr. Laura Jane Spranklin DO1915 WHITE AVE KNOXVILLE TN 37916
- Dr. Antony Joseph Charles MD1915 White Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Kamalesh Bala M.D.1915 WHITE AVE KNOXVILLE TN 37916
- Dr. Thomas T Kubota MD1915 WHITE AVE KNOXVILLE TN 37916
- Dr. Allan Marc Grossman MD1915 White Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Michelene C Liebman M.D.1915 White Ave Knoxville TN 37916