Dr. Carole S Saltzman M. D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)24 Medical Park Dr Asheville NC, 28803
Dr. Carole Saltzman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Saltzman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Saltzman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Saltzman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1988
Stanford University School of Medicine 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Santa Clara Valley Med Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Program
Dr. Carole S Saltzman M. D.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28803Get Direction
Dr. Carole S Saltzman M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saltzman
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Dr. Hal Clifford Lawrence M.D.93 Victoria Rd Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Ruchi Patel Moore M.D.41 Oakland Rd Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Robert Clark Henderson MD44 Tiverton Ln Asheville NC 28803
- Mrs. Kathryn Furr Patten MD27 Doctors Drive Hendersonville NC 28792
- Dr. Kenneth Wade Jackson M.D.2 Yorkshire St Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. Nathan Edward Williams M.D.20 Medical Park Dr Asheville NC 28803