Dr. Charles Soffer is a Chiropractor practicing in Cape Coral, FL. Dr. Soffer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Soffer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Texas Chiropractic College 1989
- Sacro-occipital Technique
Dr. Charles Allan Soffer DC's Practice location
Cape Coral, FL 33990Get Direction
Dr. Charles Allan Soffer DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Brooke Nichole Iwanski D.C.239-332-2555 Fyers Fl 33907
- Dr. Chad Robert Luce D.C.7051 Cypress Terrace Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Robert Henry Fisher D.C.2400 Palm Ridge Rd Sanibel FL 33957
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Peck D.C.1169 Homestead Rd N Lehigh Acres FL 33936
- Dr. Lana Perkins D.C.11470 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Linda D Stevens DC12951 Metro Pkwy Fort Myers FL 33912