Dr. Daniel Moseley practices Emergency Medicine in Durham, NC. Dr. Moseley assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Moseley examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Daniel Moseley ;'s Practice location
Daniel Moseley ;'s reviewsWrite Review
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Charles B. Cairns MDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Michael S. Manning M.D., PH.D.3990 East US Highway 64 Alt Murphy North Carolina 28906
- Dr. Abhishek Mehrotra MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Stephanie A Eucker MD40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Bryan Kenneth Tepper DO101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Luna Ragsdale MD2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710