Carl Norman Miller M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Carl Miller is an interventional radiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Miller specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 2007
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 4'-Arylpyrrolomorphinans: effect of a pyrrolo-N-benzyl substituent in enhancing delta-opioid antagonist activity.
- Guanidino N-substituted and N,N-disubstituted derivatives of the kappa-opioid antagonist GNTI.
- Effects of substitution on the pyrrole N atom in derivatives of tetrahydronaltrindole, tetrahydrooxymorphindole, and a related 4,5-epoxyphenylpyrrolomorphinan.
Carl Norman Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Carl Norman Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Celiac Disease: How to Manage Your Symptoms
There is no cure for celiac disease; however, the right diet and lifestyle can help to manage the disease. The mainstay of treatment is with a gluten free diet for life. Elimination of wheat, barley, and rye from your diet will produce a dramatic clinical improvement within a few days or weeks. Oats...
- Are There Risks to Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a fairly new technology, and it has only been in use since 1978. It was at this time in Japan that the idea of lowering body temperature as a treatment procedure was discovered. The year 1978 seems like a long time ago for some people, but, in medical circles, it’s a very short...
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Marathoner Runs Great Lengths Despite Diabetes
Diabetes does not discriminate. No matter who or what you are, diabetes will take you down and hard. How you live with and manage your diabetes determines the type of lifestyle you will enjoy. ...
- Andrew Morton M.D.21 Crossroads Dr Owings Mills Maryland 21117
- Craig R Suchin MD25 Crossroads Drive Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Abhishek Srinivas M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Allison L Oldfield MD7253 Ambassador Rd Windsor Mill MD 21244
- Dr. Robert Patrick Liddell M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Joseph William Villard MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287