Dr. Derrick Marinelli, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. His specialties include urology and he currently sees patients in Fullerton, California. Dr. Marinelli received a medical degree ...
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1985
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Urology; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Derrick V Marinelli M.D.'s Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92835Get Direction
Dr. Derrick V Marinelli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marinelli
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Dr. Alan C Weinberg M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd #180 Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Michael K Louie M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Shlomi Albert M.D.11160 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Jules M Perley M.D.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Shahin Tissa Chandrasoma MD1200 N State St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Adam Michael Blatt MD1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660