Dr. Michael S Nelson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice605 Eureka Ave Suite C Berryville AR, 72616
Dr. Michael Nelson is a Dentist practicing in Berryville, AR. Dr. Nelson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael S Nelson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Berryville, AR 72616Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Nelson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nelson
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Jim D Blanchard DDS201 Rice St Berryville AR 72616
- Daniel E Kessler Other11863 State Hwy 13 Kimberling City MO 65686
- Dr. Terry William Bushay D.D.S.1 Park Dr Eureka Springs AR 72631
- Dr. Kenneth Hughes Covington D. D. S.4052 E Van Buren Eureka Springs AR 72632
- Dr. Brian K. Leach D.D.S.25376 State Highway 39 Shell Knob MO 65747
- Dr. Charles L Barnes D.M.D.4 Charleston Plz Charleston MO 63834