Dr. Alice D Lee M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)30055 Northwestern Hwy Suite 101 Farmington MI, 48334
Dr. Alice Lee is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Farmington, MI. Dr. Lee specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. Alice D Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Farmington, MI 48334Get Direction
Dr. Alice D Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Spalla M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Daniel Rontal MD28300 Orchard Lake Road Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Michael D. Seidman M.D.Henry Ford Health System West Bloomfield MI 48323
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Weingarten MD.29201 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Howard M Yerman MD8898 Commerce Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Louis L Sobol MD6900 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322