American Board of Orthodontics
- Californian Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontics
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian's Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian | Dentist | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian's reviewsWrite Review
Dr. George has been in practice for over 40 years. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University and his Master’s degree in Orthodontics at the University of Tennessee.
Dr. George is board-certified in orthodontics by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). The ABO is the only orthodontic specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. The mission of the Board is to elevate the quality of orthodontic care for the public by promoting excellence through certification, education, and professional collaboration.
Dr. George is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontics. He also participates in a number of professional study groups, including the prestigious Roth Williams Study Group.
Some of Dr. George’s leadership roles include serving on the board and as president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. He also keeps busy guest lecturing and teaching for a number of professional organizations, including the University of Pacific and Nor-Cal Study Group.
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Kenneth A. Holman D.D.S.52 ARCH ST REDWOOD CITY CA 94062
- Christopher Corsa4010 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95117
- Hesham Amer DDS1806 Fumia Pl San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Mary Gabrielle Thodas DDS, MSD1027 Hopkins Ave Redwood City CA 94062
- Vinh The Nguyen DDS80 Main St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Shimizu D.D.S., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087