American Board of Orthodontics
- Californian Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontics
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian's Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian | Dentist | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. George Kaprelian, Dr. Brad Kaprelian's reviewsWrite Review
Dr. George has been in practice for over 40 years. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University and his Master’s degree in Orthodontics at the University of Tennessee.
Dr. George is board-certified in orthodontics by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). The ABO is the only orthodontic specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists. The mission of the Board is to elevate the quality of orthodontic care for the public by promoting excellence through certification, education, and professional collaboration.
Dr. George is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontics. He also participates in a number of professional study groups, including the prestigious Roth Williams Study Group.
Some of Dr. George’s leadership roles include serving on the board and as president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. He also keeps busy guest lecturing and teaching for a number of professional organizations, including the University of Pacific and Nor-Cal Study Group.
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Kenneth A. Holman D.D.S.3221 Jefferson Avenue Redwood City California 94062
- Hesham Amer DDS1806 Fumia Pl San Jose CA 95131
- Dr. Mary Gabrielle Thodas DDS, MSD1027 Hopkins Ave Redwood City CA 94062
- Vinh The Nguyen DDS80 Main St Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Shimizu D.D.S., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Gregory Rex Burnett D.D.S.150 N Jackson Ave San Jose CA 95116